|App Download Version||1.6.2|
|Last Updated||May 7, 2018|
|App by||Global Live Network, Inc.|
|Category||Free Social App|
|Support Android Version||Android 21 and above|
Overall rating of apk of GOGO LIVE! is 3.8.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 29. Total number of five star reviews received: 0. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 0 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 1000 and as per google play store. GOGO LIVE! content rating is Teen. This app is listed in Social category of play store . You could visit Global Live Network, Inc.'s website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. GOGO LIVE! can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 21 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than GOGO LIVE! apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us:1.6.2, 1.0 . You could also download apk of GOGO LIVE! and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
GOGO LIVE! 1.6.2 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- read only access to phone state.
- write to external storage.
- read from external storage.
- read or write the system settings.
- access to the vibrator.
- mount & unmount file systems for removable storage.
- access information about networks.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- access the camera device.
- open network sockets.
- broadcast sticky intents.
- read the low-level system log files.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- collect battery statistics
- record audio.
- modify the current configuration
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- change network connectivity state.
- modify global audio settings.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- see outgoing call numbers/ redirect the call to a different number/ abort the call altogether.
- send SMS messages.
- read SMS messages.
- receive SMS messages.
- read the user's contacts data.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.