|App Download Version||188.8.131.52126728-armeabi-v7a|
|Last Updated||April 19, 2018|
|Apk Size||Varies with device|
|App by||Google LLC|
|Category||Free Tools App|
|Support Android Version||Android 17 and above|
The Google Indic keyboard lets users take care of their typing needs on multiple platforms. You can use the app to send messages, update text on social media networks or even type emails in your native language on Android devices. It offers a plethora of languages for your keyboard including English, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayam, Marathi, Odia, Punjab, Tamil and Telugu. It's even possible to get output in your preferred language by spelling out the pronunciation with the help of English text. If you're a Hindi speaker, you can use the Google Indic keyboard to write directly on your screen. The app is simple, user-friendly and extremely convenient for your language needs as you type away in your native tongue and share messages with close friends and family. It’s completely free to use and can even suggest a mix of Hindi and English words to give you more variety and control while sending texts.
Major features worth noting are:
- Free to use
- User-friendly and simple
- Use the app to type and update text on several platforms
- Includes support for several languages including English, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Tamil, Telugu, Gujarati, Bengali and more
- Spell out the prounciation with English text to get the output in your language
- Hindi speakers can write directly on the screen via the app
Google Indic Keyboard 184.108.40.206126728-armeabi-v7a apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- access to the vibrator.
- open network sockets.
- read from external storage.
- read the user's contacts data.
- access information about networks.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- read the sync settings.
- write the sync settings.
- find out the space used by any package.