|App Download Version||12.6.85 (000300-197041431)|
|Last Updated||July 9, 2018|
|Apk Size||Varies with device|
|App by||Google LLC|
|Category||Free Tools App|
|Support Android Version||Android 14 and above|
The Google Play Services app apk is a must-have app that automatically keeps track of all apps downloaded from Google Play. It updates them at regular intervals and ensures that everything is running smoothly on your device. Google Play Services single-handedly takes care of core functionality such as providing authentication to Google Services, syncing contacts, taking care of the most important privacy settings and ensuring that all users get high-quality location-based services. Also, it makes sure that you get access to all your apps without any hassles and is responsible for reliable offline searches, more definite and immersive maps and smoother gaming experiences. In fact, without this app, you may face inconvenience and find it incredibly troublesome to use apps on your mobile device.
Major features worth highlighting are:
- An incredibly useful app that takes care of core functions on your mobile phone
- Handles all the apps on your phone
- Ensures a hassle-free experience as you download apps from Google Play and use them on a regular basis
- Keeps everything running smoothly and is responsible for handling important functions such as updating privacy settings on your device
- A simple and efficient app that runs well independently and doesn’t need you to do anything
Google Play services 12.6.85 (000300-197041431) apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- open network sockets.
- find out the space used by any package.
- capture video output.
- capture audio output.
- broadcast sticky intents.
- access to the vibrator.
- read the sync settings.
- read or write the system settings.
- write the sync settings.
- access precise location.
- perform I/O operations over NFC.
- read from external storage.
- read only access to phone state.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- access information about networks.
- receive SMS messages.
- write to external storage.
- read the user's contacts data.
- use fingerprint hardware.
- access the camera device.
- collect component usage statistics
- read the user's calendar data.
- monitor incoming MMS messages.
- access approximate location.
- use location features in hardware, such as the geofencing api.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- access notification policy.
- see outgoing call numbers/ redirect the call to a different number/ abort the call altogether.
- send SMS messages.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- read the user's call log.
- read SMS messages.
- write the user's contacts data.
- Allows modification of the telephony state - power on, mmi, etc.
- call any phone number, including emergency numbers without user consent
- pair bluetooth devices without user interaction, and to allow or disallow phonebook access or message access.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- change network connectivity state.
- capture secure video output.
- record audio.
- read the low-level system log files.
- modify global audio settings.
- set the system time.
- set the system time zone.
- access data from sensors
- read voicemails in the system.
- add voicemails into the system.
|Varies with device||July 9, 2018|
|Varies with device||June 26, 2018|
|Varies with device||June 22, 2018|
|Varies with device||June 11, 2018|
|Varies with device||May 26, 2018|
|Varies with device||May 23, 2018|
|Varies with device||May 21, 2018|
|Varies with device||May 18, 2018|
|Varies with device||May 11, 2018|
|Varies with device||April 27, 2018|
|Varies with device||April 26, 2018|
|Varies with device||April 18, 2018|
|Varies with device||April 12, 2018|
|Varies with device||March 30, 2018|
|Varies with device||March 29, 2018|
|Varies with device||March 20, 2018|
|Varies with device||March 14, 2018|