|App Download Version||12.6.73 (000302-194189626)|
|Last Updated||May 18, 2018|
|Apk Size||Varies with device|
|App by||Google LLC|
|Category||Free Tools App|
|Content Rating||Rated for 3+|
|Support Android Version||Android 14 and above|
Overall rating of apk of Google Play services is 4.0.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 16266373. Total number of five star reviews received: 0. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 0 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 5000000000 and as per google play store. Google Play services content rating is Rated for 3+. This app is listed in Tools category of play store . You could visit Google LLC's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Google Play services can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 14 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Google Play services apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. . You could also download apk of Google Play services and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
Google Play services 12.6.73 (000302-194189626) apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- open network sockets.
- find out the space used by any package.
- capture video output.
- capture audio output.
- broadcast sticky intents.
- access to the vibrator.
- read the sync settings.
- read or write the system settings.
- write the sync settings.
- access precise location.
- perform I/O operations over NFC.
- read from external storage.
- read only access to phone state.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- access information about networks.
- receive SMS messages.
- write to external storage.
- read the user's contacts data.
- use fingerprint hardware.
- access the camera device.
- collect component usage statistics
- read the user's calendar data.
- monitor incoming MMS messages.
- access approximate location.
- use location features in hardware, such as the geofencing api.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- access notification policy.
- see outgoing call numbers/ redirect the call to a different number/ abort the call altogether.
- send SMS messages.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- read the user's call log.
- read SMS messages.
- write the user's contacts data.
- Allows modification of the telephony state - power on, mmi, etc.
- call any phone number, including emergency numbers without user consent
- pair bluetooth devices without user interaction, and to allow or disallow phonebook access or message access.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- change network connectivity state.
- capture secure video output.
- record audio.
- read the low-level system log files.
- modify global audio settings.
- set the system time.
- set the system time zone.
- access data from sensors
- read voicemails in the system.
- add voicemails into the system.
|Varies with device||May 18, 2018|
|Varies with device||May 11, 2018|
|Varies with device||April 27, 2018|
|Varies with device||April 26, 2018|
|Varies with device||April 18, 2018|
|Varies with device||April 12, 2018|
|Varies with device||March 30, 2018|
|Varies with device||March 29, 2018|
|Varies with device||March 20, 2018|
|Varies with device||March 14, 2018|
|Varies with device||March 13, 2018|
|Varies with device||March 12, 2018|
|Varies with device||March 5, 2018|
|Varies with device||Feb. 21, 2018|
|Varies with device||Feb. 6, 2018|
|Varies with device||Feb. 2, 2018|
|Varies with device||Jan. 20, 2018|
|Varies with device||Jan. 4, 2018|
|Varies with device||Dec. 11, 2017|
|Varies with device||Nov. 30, 2017|