|App Download Version||220.127.116.11.arm|
|Last Updated||May 17, 2018|
|Apk Size||Varies with device|
|App by||Google LLC|
|Category||Free Tools App|
|Support Android Version||Android 16 and above|
Overall rating of apk of Google is 4.4.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 7611159. Total number of five star reviews received: 0. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 0 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 1000000000 and as per google play store. Google content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Tools category of play store . You could visit Google LLC's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Google can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 16 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Google apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. . You could also download apk of Google and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
Google 18.104.22.168.arm apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- This permission can be used on content providers to allow the global search system to access their data.
- read the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- access information about networks.
- open network sockets.
- read or write the system settings.
- access approximate location.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- broadcast sticky intents.
- know what content is playing and control its playback.
- find out the space used by any package.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- change network connectivity state.
- read the user's calendar data.
- read from external storage.
- access to the vibrator.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- access precise location.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- call any phone number, including emergency numbers without user consent
- modify global audio settings.
- read SMS messages.
- read the sync settings.
- record audio.
- send SMS messages.
- write the user's calendar data.
- write to external storage.
- set an alarm for the user.
- set the wallpaper.
- set the wallpaper hints.
- tell the AppWidget service which application can access AppWidget's data.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
|Varies with device||May 17, 2018|
|Varies with device||May 14, 2018|
|Varies with device||May 10, 2018|
|Varies with device||May 7, 2018|
|Varies with device||May 3, 2018|
|Varies with device||April 30, 2018|
|Varies with device||April 27, 2018|
|Varies with device||April 23, 2018|
|Varies with device||April 19, 2018|
|Varies with device||April 9, 2018|
|Varies with device||April 3, 2018|
|Varies with device||March 29, 2018|
|Varies with device||March 27, 2018|
|Varies with device||March 22, 2018|
|Varies with device||March 12, 2018|
|Varies with device||March 8, 2018|
|Varies with device||Feb. 26, 2018|
|Varies with device||Feb. 22, 2018|
|Varies with device||Feb. 14, 2018|
|Varies with device||Feb. 8, 2018|