|App Download Version||3.1.581053-release|
|Last Updated||March 26, 2018|
|App by||Google LLC|
|Category||Free Auto & Vehicles App|
|Support Android Version||Android 21 and above|
Overall rating of apk of Android Auto - Maps, Media, Messaging & Voice is 4.2.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 176641. Total number of five star reviews received: 83,904. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 9,396 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 10000000 and 50000000 as per google play store. Android Auto - Maps, Media, Messaging & Voice content rating is Teen. This app is listed in Auto & Vehicles category of play store and has been developed by http://www.android.com/auto. You could visit Google LLC's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Android Auto - Maps, Media, Messaging & Voice can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 21 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Android Auto - Maps, Media, Messaging & Voice apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. . You could also download apk of Android Auto - Maps, Media, Messaging & Voice and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
Android Auto - Maps, Media, Messaging & Voice 3.1.581053-release apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- read only access to phone state.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- read the user's call log.
- read the user's contacts data.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- access precise location.
- receive SMS messages.
- send SMS messages.
- record audio.
- read the user's calendar data.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- open network sockets.
- access information about networks.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- access notification policy.