TripView Lite apk content rating is All ages and can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 17 api and above.
TripView displays Sydney and Melbourne public transport timetable data on your phone. It features a summary view showing your next services, as well as a full timetable viewer. All timetable data is stored on your phone, so it can be used offline.
- Trackwork and service interruption information
- Interactive maps (create your trip by clicking on your station/stop)
- Multi-modal trip editor (customise exact change locations / lines)
- Real-time delay information and vehicle map (subject to data availability)
Additional features in the full version of TripView:
- Save your trips
- No advertisements
- Organise trips into folders
Realtime data is available for the following operators:
- Sydney Trains (Sydney metro area only, excluding Waterfall and the T6 Line)
- Sydney and Newcastle Buses
- Hillsbus, Forest Coach Lines, Busways Blacktown, Transdev North Shore
- Sydney Ferries
- Sydney Light Rail (excluding stops between Exhibition Centre and Central)
NOTE: Best efforts are taken to ensure timetable accuracy, but no guarantees are made. If you find an error in the timetable, please email [email protected] with details.
- - Updated to Android API Level 28, plus associated dependencies.
- - Real-time data now works with regional train services that run for longer than 12 hours
- - Added Tarana and Rydal to the rail map
- open network sockets
- view more
Apk Versions available: 3.8.9 , 3.8.8 , 3.8.7 , 3.8.6 , 3.8.4 , 3.8.3 , 3.8.2 , 3.8.
|3.8.9||Oct. 8, 2019|
|3.8.8||Oct. 3, 2019|
|3.8.8||July 15, 2019|
|3.8.7||July 9, 2019|
|3.8.7||May 22, 2019|
|3.8.6||May 10, 2019|
|3.8.4||May 7, 2019|
|3.8.4||April 28, 2019|
|3.8.4||March 4, 2019|
|3.8.3||Feb. 18, 2019|
|3.8.3||Jan. 22, 2019|
|3.8.2||Jan. 16, 2019|
|3.8.2||Dec. 18, 2018|
|3.8||Dec. 16, 2018|
|3.8||Nov. 23, 2018|
|3.8||Nov. 16, 2018|
|3.8||Oct. 31, 2018|