|App Download Version||126.96.36.1995_overseas|
|Last Updated||Feb. 8, 2018|
|Apk Size||Varies with device|
|App by||Huawei Internet Service|
|Category||Free Health & Fitness App|
|Support Android Version||Android 14 and above|
Overall rating of apk of Huawei Wear is 3.6.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 17149. Total number of five star reviews received: 7,837. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 3,118 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 1000000 and 5000000 as per google play store. Huawei Wear content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Health & Fitness category of play store and has been developed by http://www.huaweidevice.com. You could visit Huawei Internet Service's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Huawei Wear can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 14 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Huawei Wear apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. . You could also download apk of Huawei Wear and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
Huawei Wear 188.8.131.525_overseas apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- open network sockets.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- read only access to phone state.
- read the user's contacts data.
- access information about networks.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- broadcast sticky intents.
- access to the vibrator.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- access the camera device.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- write to external storage.
- read from external storage.
- mount & unmount file systems for removable storage.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- read SMS messages.
- send SMS messages.
- access extra location provider commands.
- access precise location.
- access approximate location.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- read or write the system settings.
- write the user's contacts data.
- record audio.
- know what content is playing and control its playback.
- modify global audio settings.
|Varies with device||Feb. 8, 2018|
|Varies with device||Dec. 27, 2017|
|Varies with device||Nov. 1, 2017|
|Varies with device||Sept. 24, 2017|
|Varies with device||Aug. 25, 2017|
|Varies with device||July 26, 2017|
|Varies with device||June 14, 2017|
|Varies with device||May 17, 2017|
|Varies with device||April 13, 2017|
|Varies with device||March 24, 2017|
|Varies with device||March 23, 2017|