|App Download Version||1.3.6|
|Last Updated||March 14, 2018|
|App by||Huawei Internet Service|
|Category||Free Health & Fitness App|
|Support Android Version||Android 18 and above|
Overall rating of apk of Color Band A1 is 3.0.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 1877. Total number of five star reviews received: 558. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 485 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 100000 and 500000 as per google play store. Color Band A1 content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Health & Fitness category of play store and has been developed by http://consumer.huawei.com. You could visit Huawei Internet Service's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Color Band A1 can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 18 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Color Band A1 apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us: 1.3.6 , 1.3.3 , 1.2.8 , 1.2.5 , 1.2.1 . You could also download apk of Color Band A1 and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
Color Band A1 1.3.6 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- read or write the system settings.
- access to the vibrator.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- access information about networks.
- open network sockets.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- read only access to phone state.
- write to external storage.
- read from external storage.
- mount & unmount file systems for removable storage.
- read the low-level system log files.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- receive SMS messages.
- change network connectivity state.