|App Download Version||5.0.6|
|Last Updated||May 21, 2018|
|App by||Aditya Birla Payments Bank|
|Category||Free Finance App|
|Support Android Version||Android 17 and above|
Overall rating of apk of ABPB - Mobile Banking, Wallet & Payments is 4.0.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 19646. Total number of five star reviews received: 0. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 0 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 1000000 and as per google play store. ABPB - Mobile Banking, Wallet & Payments content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Finance category of play store . You could visit Aditya Birla Payments Bank's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. ABPB - Mobile Banking, Wallet & Payments can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 17 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than ABPB - Mobile Banking, Wallet & Payments apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us:5.0.6,5.0.5,5.0.3, 4.0.1 , 4.0.0 , 3.0.8 , 3.0.7 , 3.0.6 , 3.0.4 , 3.0.3 , 3.0.2 , 3.0.1 , 2.0.9 , 2.0.8 , 2.0.7 . You could also download apk of ABPB - Mobile Banking, Wallet & Payments and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
ABPB - Mobile Banking, Wallet & Payments 5.0.6 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- open network sockets.
- access precise location.
- read only access to phone state.
- read the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- access the camera device.
- receive SMS messages.
- read SMS messages.
- send SMS messages.
- access approximate location.
- access information about networks.
- read from external storage.
- write to external storage.
- request installing packages.
- see outgoing call numbers/ redirect the call to a different number/ abort the call altogether.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.