|App Download Version||2019.1.51|
|Last Updated||July 15, 2019|
|Category||Free Communication App|
|Support Android Version||Android 14 and above|
IMO is a free, convenient app that lets you easily communicate with your friends and family. It’s easy to switch between different devices via IMO apk and stay connected no matter where you are. The app offers end-to-end encrypted high-quality calls and lets users send messages to their friends safely and quickly. You can also make a video call over 2G, 3G, 4G or a WiFi connection. The service also supports group calls and has hundreds of fun stickers to choose from. Because it’s free, IMO helps you stay connected without having to worry about exorbitant call charges and is a super fast service that lets you share videos and photos without any hassles. Whether you’re using an Android device or an iPhone, the app offers support for different devices, making it a super convenient option for different users.
Here are the major features you should look out for in the apk:
- Free to use, no hidden charges
- Communicate with your loved ones easily and safely
- End-to-end encrypted high-quality calls ensuring privacy and safety
- Works over 2G, 3G, 4G and WiFi
- Supports group calls
- Hundreds of quirky stickers to choose from
- Super fast - send photos and videos without delays
- Supports different devices including Android and iOS
imo free video calls and chat 2019.1.51 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- request installing packages.
- open network sockets.
- access information about networks.
- access to the vibrator.
- record audio.
- access the camera device.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- write to external storage.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- read the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- read only access to phone state.
- modify global audio settings.
- access precise location.
- access approximate location.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- broadcast sticky intents.
- perform I/O operations over NFC.
- read the sync settings.
- write the sync settings.
- read or write the system settings.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
|2019.1.51||July 15, 2019|
|2019.1.51||July 12, 2019|
|2019.1.51||June 26, 2019|
|9.8.000000012301||June 21, 2019|
|9.8.000000012301||June 20, 2019|
|9.8.000000012301||June 19, 2019|
|9.8.000000012261||June 13, 2019|
|9.8.000000012261||June 12, 2019|
|9.8.000000012201||June 6, 2019|
|9.8.000000011831||May 11, 2019|
|9.8.000000011831||May 5, 2019|
|9.8.000000011831||April 29, 2019|
|9.8.000000011831||April 22, 2019|
|9.8.000000011761||April 16, 2019|
|9.8.000000011761||April 13, 2019|
|9.8.000000011721||April 7, 2019|
|9.8.000000011721||April 1, 2019|