AHA eBook Reader apk content rating is Everyone and can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 21 api and above.
With the AHA eBook Reader you can read all your American Heart Association (AHA) eBooks online, offline or anytime on your mobile device.
Please visit the AHA eBooks store website to shop for the digital versions of AHA books. After you have purchased your eBooks, you can download and read all your purchased AHA eBooks on this eBook Reader. You can log into this eBook reader using the same account information as your AHA eBooks website account.
How to add AHA eBooks to your AHA eBook Reader
1. Purchase your eBook in the AHA eBooks store
2. Open your AHA eBook Reader
3. Authorize your reader using your account information from the AHA eBooks store
4. Your Bookshelf will show all your purchased books available for download
5. Click on the item you want to download to your eBook Reader. Your download will start automatically.
6. After download is complete, click on that title to read your eBook on your mobile device.
With your AHA eBook Reader, you can
• Search in titles
• Sort by category
• Add bookmarks
• Change the font size
• Jump within the text between chapters
• Jump within text to figures, tables, references
• Preview other AHA eBooks
The American Heart Association is the nation’s oldest, largest voluntary organization devoted to fighting cardiovascular diseases and stroke
- Various bug fixes and performance enhancements.
- access information about networks
- view more
Apk Versions available: 6.0.0 , 6.0 , 5.9.8 , 5.9.5 , 5.9.4 , 5.9.3 , 5.9.1 , 5.9 , 5.8 , 5.7 , 5.6 , 5.5 , 5.4 , 5.3 , 5.2 , 5.1 .
|6.0.0||Oct. 18, 2019|
|6.0||Oct. 10, 2019|
|5.9.8||May 10, 2019|
|5.9.5||Feb. 28, 2019|
|5.9.4||Oct. 22, 2018|
|5.9.3||Aug. 4, 2018|
|5.9.1||Feb. 13, 2018|
|5.9||Nov. 22, 2017|
|5.8||Nov. 2, 2017|
|5.7||Sept. 6, 2017|
|5.6||June 16, 2017|
|5.5||Feb. 21, 2017|
|5.4||Nov. 6, 2016|
|5.3||Oct. 14, 2016|
|5.2||Sept. 8, 2016|
|5.1||May 27, 2016|