Growth Chart, Development Milestones & Vaccination apk content rating is Everyone and can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 21 api and above.
Very simple & easy to use: Simplified sections for Growth chart, developmental milestones, food tracker, Vaccination and Health tips.
Key Features of this app:
1. Growth Tracker: Can plot growth chart which will ensure about child’s growth. Parents can enter birth details for weight, height, head circumference and then you can add growth details every month. Growth Book app will automatically plot Growth chart for your child. Parents can also share this with your family and friends. World Health Organization (WHO) Z score and Fenton Preterm Chart are used for making this Growth Chart. All the charts are available in Kg, Lbs and cm, inch.
2. Food tracker: In this segment, parents can check nutrition details of all food ingredients and recipes. Age specific baby diet chart are given with all diet related advice. Parents can actually enter all the ingredients and can add a baby recipe, and app will calculate the nutritional details of your recipe. Parents can also count calories taken by their child and compare with recommended calories required by child.
3. Development Tracker: Parents will be able to check child’s development milestones according to age like 2 months, 4 months, 6 months, 9 months, 18 months and 1 to 5 years. Each development milestone is shown with reference photo or a video of kid with the reference age. You can also answer the development milestone according to your child, this will help you to identify any kind of developmental delay and can act early for your child.
4. Vaccination Tracker: This section covers everything about vaccination. According to child's age automatically all the due vaccination will be seen. You can also click on information and you will get all the information and frequently asked questions about vaccination. List of all vaccines (including past and future will be shown). All vaccination details and information are given in Hindi as well as English.
5. Heath tips: Every day a new age specific health tip will come in this section. All health tips are designed and reviewed by a doctor, which ensures that each and every information is precise and correct. As your child will grow you will get a new nonfiction everyday as per child's age. In this section you also get reminders for vaccination.
6. Chat group: For this there is a link with in application setting section, where parents can join our whatsapp group. This helps parents to share and ask questions with other mothers and doctors in the group.
Growth Book App is developed with a vision of educating parents about child’s growth and development. This app will guide parents about the normal growing pattern for children with age group 0 to 5 years. You can track your child’s height, weight, head circumference, arm circumference, Development milestones as well as vaccination schedule and you can act early in case of any development delay.
Why Growth Book is different from other parenting app: • Made, edited and updated by team of doctors. • Each and every information available is very precise, scientific, reliable and accurate. • No extra gossiping and to the point information. • Easy to find and understand things in the application
According to National Family Health Survey 4 (NFHS) 2015-16 data, 35.7 percent of 0 to 5 child are underweight. This application "GrowthBook" is a simple tool by which each and every parent can easily identify their child growth status and prevent any kind of morbidity and mortality. Today, lot of articles and blogs are available on net. Many of them lack specificity and scientific advice and information. As this application is made and reviewed by Doctors including Pediatricians all the information provided is very précised and scientific.
About Developers: We are a group of doctors who have come up with an idea of bringing this smart app. Our aim is to provide correct information in simplest way so that parents can ensure growth & development of their child in right direction.