|App Download Version||5.2.2|
|Last Updated||March 4, 2019|
|App by||Reliance Industries Ltd.|
|Category||Free Communication App|
|Support Android Version||Android 19 and above|
The Jio4GVoice (formerly known as JioJoin) apk makes it possible to have seamless, smooth voice and video calling sessions with your friends and family. The Jio4GVoice apk equips your non-VoLTE 4G phone with magical, VoLTE abilities. With this app, you can make high-quality HD calls to anyone you like - no matter where they are in the world. It works equally well for both voice calls as well as video chats. It’s also equipped with new features such as location sharing, group chats, file sharing, funky stickers, doodles and much more in a bid to offer users a unique experience that offers great quality. The Jio4GVoice apk lets you use several great functions at once and ensures that you won’t have to look elsewhere for your communication needs!
Special features include -
High-definition voice/video calls to your close friends and family
A unique experience that combines several top-notch features in one place for users
Works all across the globe
Supports group chats and conversations
Rich calls available to help you customize your experience (includes an ‘urgent call’ feature that lets the receiver know it’s a high priority call)
Location sharing, image sharing available
Supports unified text messaging
Share data and messages with friends in real time during a call
Jio4GVoice 5.2.2 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- record audio.
- read from external storage.
- write to external storage.
- read only access to phone state.
- access to the vibrator.
- use fingerprint hardware.
- open network sockets.
- access information about networks.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- change network connectivity state.
- send SMS messages.
- read SMS messages.
- receive SMS messages.
- monitor incoming MMS messages.
- read the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- read the sync settings.
- write the sync settings.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- access the camera device.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- modify global audio settings.
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- see outgoing call numbers/ redirect the call to a different number/ abort the call altogether.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- uninstall a shortcut in Launcher.
- read or write the system settings.
- write (but not read) the user's contacts data.
- read the user's call log.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- broadcast sticky intents.
- expand or collapse the status bar.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
|5.2.2||March 4, 2019|
|5.1.1||Dec. 21, 2018|
|5.1.1||Dec. 11, 2018|
|5.1.1||Nov. 28, 2018|
|5.1.1||Oct. 4, 2018|
|5.0.6.multireg||July 30, 2018|
|5.0.6.multireg||May 29, 2018|
|5.0.6.multireg||March 14, 2018|
|5.0.6.multireg||March 13, 2018|
|5.0.6.multireg||Feb. 22, 2018|
|5.0.6.multireg||Feb. 21, 2018|
|4.1.4||Jan. 11, 2018|
|4.1.4||Jan. 1, 2018|
|4.1.4||Dec. 6, 2017|
|4.1.4||Sept. 6, 2017|
|4.1.4||July 19, 2017|
|4.1.4||June 12, 2017|
|4.1.3||June 5, 2017|
|4.1.3||May 14, 2017|
|4.1.2||May 3, 2017|