|App Download Version||6.0.04|
|Last Updated||Oct. 15, 2019|
|App by||Reliance Corporate IT Park Limited|
|Category||Free Productivity App|
|Support Android Version||Android 19 and above|
My Jio apk has recently added a new feature ‘Jio Cricket Play Along’ in the app, hence the name ‘My Jio: Jio Cricket Play Along’. The link to play cricket is available within My Jio. After keying in the required personal information, the user gets access to play along. The match is played at set time. During the online match, simple questions regarding the game are asked. The true answers can entitle the user to prizes worth crores of rupees. My Jio is the flagship Apk of Jio.com. It provides links to Jio Apps Centre where one can download and update all Jio Apps at one point.
Features of the App include:
The user can recharge its Jio number, view real time balance, check the details of usage pattern for Calls, Data, SMS & WiFi, link & manage multiple accounts, get a detailed account statement, choose from a list of recharge plans, avail exciting offers and link & pay with JioMoney or Paytm wallet.
Set up auto pay for hassle free payments.
Interact with Jio Car experts from within the My Jio App
Find answers to one’s queries with comprehensive FAQs and videos
Activate ‘Do Not Disturb [DND] preferences’ and even manage JioFi & JioFiber devices with ease.
MyJio: For Everything Jio 6.0.04 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- write (but not read) the user's contacts data.
- access information about networks.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- receive SMS messages.
- send SMS messages.
- open network sockets.
- read from external storage.
- write to external storage.
- access to the vibrator.
- access the camera device.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- read SMS messages.
- monitor incoming MMS messages.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- read only access to phone state.
- read the user's contacts data.
- use fingerprint hardware.
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- see outgoing call numbers/ redirect the call to a different number/ abort the call altogether.
- record audio.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- set an alarm for the user.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- write the sync settings.
- read the sync settings.
- write the user's contacts data.
- manage access to documents
- read or write the system settings.
- change network connectivity state.
- enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- capture video output.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- uninstall a shortcut in Launcher.
- read the user's call log.
- collect component usage statistics
- access notification policy.
|6.0.04||Oct. 15, 2019|
|6.0.01||Oct. 13, 2019|
|6.0.01||Oct. 9, 2019|
|6.0.01||Sept. 21, 2019|
|5.0.28||Sept. 13, 2019|
|5.0.28||Aug. 9, 2019|
|5.0.21||Aug. 1, 2019|
|5.0.21||Aug. 1, 2019|
|5.0.21||July 29, 2019|
|5.0.21||June 16, 2019|
|5.0.20||June 14, 2019|
|5.0.20||April 24, 2019|
|5.0.19||April 21, 2019|
|5.0.19||April 4, 2019|
|5.0.17||April 1, 2019|
|5.0.17||March 18, 2019|
|5.0.14||March 16, 2019|
|5.0.14||March 14, 2019|
|5.0.14||March 5, 2019|
|5.0.14||Jan. 31, 2019|