|App Download Version||2.0.18_ww|
|Last Updated||Nov. 3, 2017|
|App by||SuperTools Corporation|
|Category||Free Tools App|
|Support Android Version||Android 8 and above|
Overall rating of apk of CLONEit - Batch Copy All Data is 4.4.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 57275. Total number of five star reviews received: 39,822. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 3,317 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 5000000 and 10000000 as per google play store. CLONEit - Batch Copy All Data content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Tools category of play store and has been developed by http://www.ushareit.com. You could visit SuperTools Corporation's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. CLONEit - Batch Copy All Data can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 8 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than CLONEit - Batch Copy All Data apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us: 2.0.18_ww , 2.0.8_ww , 2.0.6_ww , 1.5.18 , 1.5.8 , 1.1.8 . You could also download apk of CLONEit - Batch Copy All Data and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
CLONEit - Batch Copy All Data 2.0.18_ww apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- access information about networks.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- broadcast sticky intents.
- change network connectivity state.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- open network sockets.
- mount & unmount file systems for removable storage.
- read the user's call log.
- read the user's contacts data.
- read the low-level system log files.
- read SMS messages.
- read from external storage.
- read only access to phone state.
- write (but not read) the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- write to external storage.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- read or write the system settings.
- set the wallpaper.
- set the wallpaper hints.
- read the user's calendar data.
- write the user's calendar data.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- find out the space used by any package.
- clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- install packages.