|App Download Version||4.5.38_ww|
|Last Updated||Sept. 20, 2018|
|App by||SHAREit Technologies Co.Ltd|
|Category||Free Tools App|
|Support Android Version||Android 16 and above|
SHAREit is a popular cross-platform sharing app used by over 600 million users You don’t need wi-fi or mobile data connection to use the app. You can share your favorite audios, photos, videos and other files in different formats with friends on your computer or phone. The app offers faster sharing rate than the Bluetooth. Users don't need to register or log in to start using the app. Save your time by simply selecting the files on your device and locating the other device near you and start sharing instantly. The app has also added a new media players to let you enjoy and manage your audio and music videos. One stop solution for everything to keep you entertained and connected!
Some of the important features offered by SHAREit:
- Fastest Sharing: The highest sharing speed goes up to 20M/s.
- Retain the Quality: Transfer files without compromising on the quality.
- In-app Video Player: Best video player supports all the video formats.
- In-app Music Player: Enjoy the pleasant musical experience on SHAREit player
- Transfer everything from apps, audios, videos and any other files.
- Cross-Platform Sharing: Transfer files between mobiles & laptops of all kinds without any trouble.
- SHAREit Vault: The app has integrated encryption for your media files to help protect your privacy.
- Explore Wallpapers, Stickers & GIFs
SHAREit - Transfer & Share 4.5.38_ww apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- access information about networks.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- broadcast sticky intents.
- change network connectivity state.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- open network sockets.
- mount & unmount file systems for removable storage.
- read from external storage.
- read only access to phone state.
- access to the vibrator.
- write to external storage.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- read or write the system settings.
- read the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- modify global audio settings.
- expand or collapse the status bar.
- request installing packages.
- read SMS messages.
- receive SMS messages.
- find out the space used by any package.
- clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- access the camera device.
- set the wallpaper.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- uninstall a shortcut in Launcher.
- read the user's calendar data.
- write the user's calendar data.
|4.5.38_ww||Sept. 20, 2018|
|4.5.38_ww||Sept. 18, 2018|
|4.5.38_ww||Sept. 2, 2018|
|4.5.28_ww||Aug. 31, 2018|
|4.5.28_ww||Aug. 30, 2018|
|4.5.28_ww||Aug. 24, 2018|
|4.5.28_ww||Aug. 22, 2018|
|4.5.28_ww||July 30, 2018|
|4.5.18_ww||July 26, 2018|
|4.5.18_ww||July 25, 2018|
|4.5.18_ww||July 11, 2018|
|4.5.18_ww||June 23, 2018|
|4.0.98_ww||June 22, 2018|
|4.0.98_ww||June 20, 2018|
|4.0.98_ww||May 29, 2018|
|4.0.98_ww||May 26, 2018|
|4.0.98_ww||May 25, 2018|
|4.0.98_ww||May 11, 2018|
|4.0.88_ww||May 10, 2018|
|4.0.88_ww||May 9, 2018|