|App Download Version||5.9.0|
|Last Updated||April 24, 2019|
|App by||Leomaster(AppLock & Privacy)|
|Category||Free Video Players & Editors App|
|Support Android Version||Android 14 and above|
Private Zone - AppLock, Video & Photo Vault content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Video Players & Editors category of app store . You could visit Leomaster(AppLock & Privacy)'s website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Private Zone - AppLock, Video & Photo Vault can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 14 api and above.. Download the app using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Private Zone - AppLock, Video & Photo Vault apk mirrors. Versions of this app apk available with us: 5.9.0 , 5.8.2 , 5.8.0 , 5.7.3 , 5.6.2 , 5.6.0 , 5.5.7. You could also download apk of Private Zone - AppLock, Video & Photo Vault and run it using popular android emulators.
Private Zone - AppLock, Video & Photo Vault 5.9.0 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- expand or collapse the status bar.
- collect battery statistics
- find out the space used by any package.
- access to the vibrator.
- change network connectivity state.
- mount & unmount file systems for removable storage.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- uninstall a shortcut in Launcher.
- write to external storage.
- read the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- access information about networks.
- open network sockets.
- access precise location.
- access approximate location.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- access the camera device.
- read from external storage.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- collect component usage statistics
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- modify global audio settings.
- request installing packages.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- open, close, or disable the status bar and its icons.
- know what content is playing and control its playback.
- broadcast sticky intents.
- use fingerprint hardware.
- read or write the system settings.
- call into AccountAuthenticators.
- tell the AppWidget service which application can access AppWidget's data.
- enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- perform I/O operations over NFC.
- read the sync settings.
- read the sync stats.
- record audio.
- set the system time zone.
- set the wallpaper.
- set the wallpaper hints.
- use the IR transmitter, if available.
- write the sync settings.
- set an alarm for the user.
- read the low-level system log files.
- install packages.
- delete packages.
- modify the current configuration
- write the apn settings.
|5.9.0||April 24, 2019|
|5.8.2||April 19, 2019|
|5.8.2||April 12, 2019|
|5.8.2||March 27, 2019|
|5.8.0||March 25, 2019|
|5.8.0||March 16, 2019|
|5.8.0||March 15, 2019|
|5.7.3||March 14, 2019|
|5.7.3||March 11, 2019|
|5.7.3||March 9, 2019|
|5.7.3||March 4, 2019|
|5.7.3||Feb. 27, 2019|
|5.7.3||Feb. 20, 2019|
|5.6.2||Feb. 18, 2019|
|5.6.2||Feb. 15, 2019|
|5.6.2||Jan. 31, 2019|
|5.6.0||Jan. 7, 2019|
|5.5.7||Dec. 27, 2018|