Lime - Your Ride Anytime apk content rating is Everyone and can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 19 api and above.
Unlock your ride and your city with Lime, the #1 electric scooter and bike sharing app. Our micro-mobility solutions including dock free rental bikes, e-assist bikes, and electric scooters are available anytime to get you across town or across campus. Simply tap to find a ride near you, scan the code to unlock it and go!
With Lime, you’ll never have to worry about traffic or finding a parking station, and you can leave your ride safely at your destination for a fraction of the cost of a taxi or a ride share. Have fun, connect with your community and get where you’re going in style. Lime is your ride anytime!
Download the app and get started today!
How Lime works:
- Open the app to find a nearby Lime-S (electric scooter), Lime-E (e-assist bike), LimeBike on the map
- Unlock your ride by scanning the QR code or entering the ID
- Take a fun, healthy and affordable ride to your destination
- Once you’ve arrived, park and lock your ride safely out of the way of foot traffic
Use Lime for:
- Your morning/evening commute
- Rides with friends
- Rides to/from public transit stations
- Rides to/from classes
- Travel and tourist groups
- Date nights
- When you want to explore your urban city
- Anytime you want a fun, quick, convenient ride across town!
Lime is currently available in 50+ cities, including but not limited to:
- San Francisco Bay Area
- San Diego
- Los Angeles
- Washington DC
Want Lime in your city? Let us know by voting on our website!
- We regularly update the app to make your rider experience even better.
- Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback keeps us running :-)
- Question or suggestions? Tap Help in the Lime app!
- access precise location
- view more
Apk Versions available: 2.74.0 , 2.73.1 , 2.72.1 , 2.71.0 , 2.70.2 , 2.69.0 , 2.68.0 , 2.67.0 , 2.66.0 , 2.65.0 , 2.64.0 , 2.63.0 , 2.62.1 , 2.61.0 , 2.60.2 , 2.56.3 , 2.55.1 , 2.54.0 , 2.53.0 , 2.52.2 , .
|2.74.0||Dec. 4, 2019|
|2.73.1||Dec. 2, 2019|
|2.73.1||Nov. 27, 2019|
|2.72.1||Nov. 25, 2019|
|2.72.1||Nov. 21, 2019|
|2.71.0||Nov. 18, 2019|
|2.71.0||Nov. 15, 2019|
|2.70.2||Nov. 11, 2019|
|2.70.2||Nov. 7, 2019|
|2.69.0||Nov. 4, 2019|
|2.69.0||Oct. 30, 2019|
|2.68.0||Oct. 28, 2019|
|2.68.0||Oct. 24, 2019|
|2.67.0||Oct. 21, 2019|
|2.67.0||Oct. 14, 2019|
|2.66.0||Oct. 11, 2019|
|2.66.0||Oct. 10, 2019|
|2.65.0||Oct. 7, 2019|
|2.65.0||Oct. 2, 2019|
|2.64.0||Sept. 30, 2019|