|App Download Version||1.4.1|
|Last Updated||July 16, 2018|
|App by||Qilu Tech|
|Category||Free Tools App|
|Support Android Version||Android 15 and above|
Overall rating of apk of Dual Space - Multiple Accounts & Parallel APP is 4.4.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 151009. Total number of five star reviews received: 0. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 0 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 10000000 and as per google play store. Dual Space - Multiple Accounts & Parallel APP content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Tools category of play store . You could visit Qilu Tech's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Dual Space - Multiple Accounts & Parallel APP can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 15 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Dual Space - Multiple Accounts & Parallel APP apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us:1.4.1,1.3.8,1.3.7,1.3.6,1.3.5,1.3.4,1.3.3,1.3.1,1.2.9,1.2.8,1.2.7. You could also download apk of Dual Space - Multiple Accounts & Parallel APP and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
Dual Space - Multiple Accounts & Parallel APP 1.4.1 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- open network sockets.
- access information about networks.
- set an alarm for the user.
- add voicemails into the system.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- uninstall a shortcut in Launcher.
- read or write the system settings.
- access the camera device.
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- access extra location provider commands.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- change network connectivity state.
- enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- mount & unmount file systems for removable storage.
- write to external storage.
- read from external storage.
- collect battery statistics
- access data from sensors
- broadcast sticky intents.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- expand or collapse the status bar.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- read only access to phone state.
- modify the current configuration
- record audio.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- perform I/O operations over NFC.
- modify global audio settings.
- access to the vibrator.
- use fingerprint hardware.
- clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- find out the space used by any package.
- write the sync settings.
- read the sync settings.
- read the sync stats.
- write the user's calendar data.
- read the user's calendar data.
- read the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- read the low-level system log files.
- set the system time.
- set the system time zone.
- set the wallpaper.
- set the wallpaper hints.
- use the IR transmitter, if available.
- use SIP service.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- install packages.
- delete packages.
- write the apn settings.
- tell the AppWidget service which application can access AppWidget's data.
- call into AccountAuthenticators.
- collect component usage statistics
- monitor incoming MMS messages.
- read SMS messages.
- send SMS messages.
- receive SMS messages.
- receive WAP push messages.
- see outgoing call numbers/ redirect the call to a different number/ abort the call altogether.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- read the user's call log.
- write (but not read) the user's contacts data.
|1.4.1||July 16, 2018|
|1.4.1||July 12, 2018|
|1.3.8||July 11, 2018|
|1.3.8||July 6, 2018|
|1.3.8||July 1, 2018|
|1.3.7||June 29, 2018|
|1.3.7||June 14, 2018|
|1.3.6||June 13, 2018|
|1.3.6||June 2, 2018|
|1.3.5||June 1, 2018|
|1.3.5||May 30, 2018|
|1.3.4||May 29, 2018|
|1.3.4||May 23, 2018|
|1.3.3||May 22, 2018|
|1.3.3||May 12, 2018|
|1.3.1||May 11, 2018|
|1.3.1||May 8, 2018|
|1.3.1||April 27, 2018|
|1.2.9||April 26, 2018|
|1.2.8||April 22, 2018|