|App Download Version||2.2.2|
|Last Updated||Feb. 6, 2019|
|Category||Free Tools App|
|Support Android Version||Android 19 and above|
Lulubox Latest content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Tools category of app store . You could visit lulubox's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Lulubox Latest can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 19 api and above.. Download the app using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Lulubox Latest apk mirrors. Versions of this app apk available with us: 2.2.2 , 2.1.8 , 2.0.10 , 1.4.8 , 1.0.1 , 1.0.0. You could also download apk of Lulubox Latest and run it using popular android emulators.
Lulubox Latest 2.2.2 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- open network sockets.
- request installing packages.
- call into AccountAuthenticators.
- collect component usage statistics
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- access extra location provider commands.
- access information about networks.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- tell the AppWidget service which application can access AppWidget's data.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- access data from sensors
- broadcast sticky intents.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- access the camera device.
- change network connectivity state.
- enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- expand or collapse the status bar.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- find out the space used by any package.
- modify global audio settings.
- perform I/O operations over NFC.
- see outgoing call numbers/ redirect the call to a different number/ abort the call altogether.
- read the user's calendar data.
- read the user's call log.
- read the user's contacts data.
- read from external storage.
- read only access to phone state.
- read SMS messages.
- read the sync settings.
- read the sync stats.
- monitor incoming MMS messages.
- receive SMS messages.
- receive WAP push messages.
- record audio.
- send SMS messages.
- set the system time zone.
- set the wallpaper.
- set the wallpaper hints.
- use the IR transmitter, if available.
- use SIP service.
- access to the vibrator.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- write the user's calendar data.
- write (but not read) the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- write to external storage.
- read or write the system settings.
- write the sync settings.
- use fingerprint hardware.
- set an alarm for the user.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- uninstall a shortcut in Launcher.
- add voicemails into the system.
- mount & unmount file systems for removable storage.
- read the low-level system log files.
- install packages.
- delete packages.
- modify the current configuration
- collect battery statistics
- write the apn settings.