|App Download Version||5.9|
|Last Updated||Dec. 6, 2017|
|App by||Zeng Qingyao|
|Category||Free Business App|
|Support Android Version||Android 15 and above|
Overall rating of apk of V380 is 3.4.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 3683. Total number of five star reviews received: 1,575. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 1,011 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 500000 and 1000000 as per google play store. V380 content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Business category of play store and has been developed by http://www.macro-video.com. You could visit Zeng Qingyao's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. V380 can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 15 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than V380 apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us: 5.9 , 5.7 , 5.6 , 5.4 . You could also download apk of V380 and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
V380 5.9 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- open network sockets.
- read only access to phone state.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- access information about networks.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- access to the vibrator.
- read or write the system settings.
- write to external storage.
- broadcast sticky intents.
- read the low-level system log files.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- collect battery statistics
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- modify global audio settings.
- access approximate location.
- mount & unmount file systems for removable storage.
- enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- change network connectivity state.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- modify the current configuration
- record audio.
- access the camera device.