|App Download Version||1.0.8|
|Last Updated||Aug. 18, 2016|
|Category||Free Personalization App|
|Content Rating||Rated for 3+|
|Support Android Version||Android 9 and above|
Magic Launcher apk is a handy app that gives you full control over the icons on your phone. The app lets you customize your screen and menu based on your preferences and has an extremely simple and user-friendly interface. You can hide apps at the tap of a button and even control the scale and ratio of the icon. Additionally, you can choose from several custom wallpapers via Magic Launcher and adjust the colour on your screen based on your mood as well as likes and dislikes. The app lets you fully customize your menu to make the experience extremely personal. What’s more, the app is accessible and versatile which means that every kind of user will find it useful while editing the icons and menu on their phone.
Major features you should check out:
- Extremely convenient and useful app that lets you customize your phone according to your style and preferences
- A simple and uncluttered interface; works well for all users with different needs
- Edit app icons easily by clicking a few buttons and adjust their sizes easily and quickly
- Lots of options available including setting the distortion factor
- Several beautiful wallpapers to choose from
- Easy to zoom in or zoom out to look at app icons while browsing
- Safe and secure to use
Magic Launcher-Fast,Simple 1.0.8 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- broadcast sticky intents.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- read from external storage.
- read only access to phone state.
- write to external storage.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- set the wallpaper.
- set the wallpaper hints.
- access to the vibrator.
- read or write the system settings.
- set an alarm for the user.
- expand or collapse the status bar.
- access precise location.
- access approximate location.
- open network sockets.
- access information about networks.
- access the camera device.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- read the sync settings.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- write the sync settings.
- change network connectivity state.
- read the low-level system log files.
- record audio.
- read the user's calendar data.
- write the user's calendar data.
- read SMS messages.
- read the user's call log.
- write (but not read) the user's contacts data.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- read the user's contacts data.
- collect battery statistics
- clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.