|App Download Version||18.104.22.168|
|Last Updated||Jan. 6, 2018|
|Category||Free Productivity App|
|Support Android Version||Android 15 and above|
Overall rating of apk of App Locker | Best AppLock is 4.5.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 102136. Total number of five star reviews received: 77,519. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 6,064 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 5000000 and 10000000 as per google play store. App Locker | Best AppLock content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Productivity category of play store and has been developed by http://www.burakgon.com. You could visit burakgon's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. App Locker | Best AppLock can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 15 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than App Locker | Best AppLock apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us: 22.214.171.124 , 126.96.36.199 , 188.8.131.52 , 3.0.31 , 3.0.30 , 3.0.29 , 3.0.27 , 3.0.25 , 3.0.16 . You could also download apk of App Locker | Best AppLock and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
App Locker | Best AppLock 184.108.40.206 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- access to the vibrator.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- collect component usage statistics
- read or write the system settings.
- access precise location.
- access approximate location.
- read from external storage.
- read only access to phone state.
- write to external storage.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- read or write the secure system settings.
- open network sockets.
- access information about networks.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- use fingerprint hardware.
- read the low-level system log files.