|App Download Version||2.0.6|
|Last Updated||Jan. 11, 2018|
|Apk Size||Varies with device|
|App by||Cisco Meraki|
|Category||Free Business App|
|Support Android Version||Android 14 and above|
Overall rating of apk of Meraki Systems Manager is 3.5.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 813. Total number of five star reviews received: 366. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 223 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 100000 and 500000 as per google play store. Meraki Systems Manager content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Business category of play store and has been developed by http://meraki.cisco.com/products/systems-manager/. You could visit Cisco Meraki's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Meraki Systems Manager can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 14 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Meraki Systems Manager apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. . You could also download apk of Meraki Systems Manager and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
Meraki Systems Manager 2.0.6 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- open network sockets.
- access information about networks.
- collect component usage statistics
- read only access to phone state.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- access precise location.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- read or write the secure system settings.
- read or write the system settings.
- find out the space used by any package.
- write to external storage.
- modify global audio settings.
- access the camera device.
- access to the vibrator.
- read from external storage.
|Varies with device||Jan. 11, 2018|
|Varies with device||Dec. 13, 2017|
|Varies with device||Dec. 8, 2017|
|Varies with device||Nov. 29, 2017|
|Varies with device||Nov. 3, 2017|
|Varies with device||Sept. 29, 2017|
|Varies with device||Sept. 14, 2017|
|Varies with device||Aug. 31, 2017|
|Varies with device||July 26, 2017|
|Varies with device||June 15, 2017|
|Varies with device||May 16, 2017|
|Varies with device||March 29, 2017|
|Varies with device||March 2, 2017|
|Varies with device||Feb. 20, 2017|
|Varies with device||Feb. 13, 2017|