POCO Launcher 2.0 - Customize, Fresh & Clean content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Personalization category of app store . You could visit Xiaomi Inc.'s website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. POCO Launcher 2.0 - Customize, Fresh & Clean can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 21 api and above.. Download the app using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than POCO Launcher 2.0 - Customize, Fresh & Clean apk mirrors. Versions of this app apk available with us: 188.8.131.52 , 184.108.40.206 , 220.127.116.11 , 18.104.22.168 , 22.214.171.124 , 126.96.36.199 , 188.8.131.52 , 184.108.40.206 , 220.127.116.11 , 18.104.22.168. You could also download apk of POCO Launcher 2.0 - Customize, Fresh & Clean and run it using popular android emulators.
POCO Launcher 2.0 - Customize, Fresh & Clean 22.214.171.124 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- access information about networks.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- tell the AppWidget service which application can access AppWidget's data.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- modify the current configuration
- change network connectivity state.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- delete packages.
- retrieve state dump information from system services.
- open network sockets.
- expand or collapse the status bar.
- modify global audio settings.
- take screen shots and more generally get access to the frame buffer data.
- open, close, or disable the status bar and its icons.
- set the wallpaper.
- set the wallpaper hints.
- update device statistics.
- access to the vibrator.
- read or write the system settings.
- read from external storage.
- write to external storage.
- read the sync stats.
- read the sync settings.
- mount & unmount file systems for removable storage.
- know what content is playing and control its playback.
- set an alarm for the user.
- change whether an application component (other than its own) is enabled or not.
- set the maximum number of application processes
- collect component usage statistics
- broadcast sticky intents.
- read the user's calendar data.
- read or write the secure system settings.
- use fingerprint hardware.
- access precise location.
- read the user's contacts data.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- read only access to phone state.
|126.96.36.199||July 31, 2019|
|188.8.131.52||July 16, 2019|
|184.108.40.206||July 1, 2019|
|220.127.116.11||June 29, 2019|
|18.104.22.168||June 22, 2019|
|22.214.171.124||May 29, 2019|
|126.96.36.199||May 13, 2019|
|188.8.131.52||April 26, 2019|
|184.108.40.206||April 22, 2019|
|220.127.116.11||April 9, 2019|
|18.104.22.168||April 2, 2019|
|22.214.171.124||March 31, 2019|
|126.96.36.199||March 27, 2019|
|188.8.131.52||Feb. 21, 2019|
|184.108.40.206||Feb. 18, 2019|
|220.127.116.11||Jan. 22, 2019|
|18.104.22.168||Jan. 21, 2019|