|App Download Version||5.0.8|
|Last Updated||Oct. 17, 2016|
|Category||Free Social App|
|Content Rating||Rated for 12+|
|Support Android Version||Android 15 and above|
Overall rating of apk of MeowChat is 3.8.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 237222. Total number of five star reviews received: 115,218. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 34,497 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 10000000 and 50000000 as per google play store. MeowChat content rating is Rated for 12+. This app is listed in Social category of play store and has been developed by http://meow.me. You could visit MINUS's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. MeowChat can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 15 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than MeowChat apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us: 5.0.8 , 5.0.7 , 5.0.6 , 5.0.4 . You could also download apk of MeowChat and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
MeowChat 5.0.8 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- modify global audio settings.
- open network sockets.
- read only access to phone state.
- access information about networks.
- record audio.
- access precise location.
- access approximate location.
- access to the vibrator.
- read or write the system settings.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- read the user's contacts data.
- send SMS messages.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- uninstall a shortcut in Launcher.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- write to external storage.
- mount & unmount file systems for removable storage.
- read the low-level system log files.
- read from external storage.
- access the camera device.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.