|App Download Version||11.0.28.02.2017|
|Last Updated||March 1, 2017|
|App by||Lock Screen OS|
|Category||Free Tools App|
|Content Rating||Rated for 3+|
|Support Android Version||Android 19 and above|
Overall rating of apk of iNotify - Notification OS9 is 4.2.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 6537. Total number of five star reviews received: 4,055. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 544 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 100000 and 500000 as per google play store. iNotify - Notification OS9 content rating is Rated for 3+. This app is listed in Tools category of play store . You could visit Lock Screen OS's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. iNotify - Notification OS9 can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 19 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than iNotify - Notification OS9 apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us: 11.0.28.02.2017 , 10.0.24.01.2017 , 9.0.261116 , 8.0 , 5.0 . You could also download apk of iNotify - Notification OS9 and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
iNotify - Notification OS9 11.0.28.02.2017 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- read the user's calendar data.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- receive SMS messages.
- read SMS messages.
- read only access to phone state.
- access information about networks.
- change network connectivity state.
- read or write the system settings.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- open network sockets.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- access to the vibrator.
- write to external storage.
- read from external storage.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- read or write the secure system settings.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- set an alarm for the user.
- access the camera device.