|App Download Version||18.104.22.168.8|
|Last Updated||May 17, 2019|
|Category||Free Business App|
|Support Android Version||Android 15 and above|
The Ola app is a convenient, ride-sharing app that lets you work on your own terms and allows you to help commuters get from point A to point B in your city. When it comes to Ola, you're your own boss and you get to dictate the terms including your working hours during the day and night. The app has an easy sign-up process that lets you become an Ola Partner without any hassles and promises huge profits and low commissions. What's more, the app includes a step-by-step guide to help you get started on the ridesharing platform and also has a simple, smart and intuitive design to make things convenient for you. It includes a customer support button for emergencies and also has 24/7 support available to help address your queries. Ola offers a safe environment for drivers as well as riders and ensures you receive your earnings quickly.
Major features worth looking out for are:
- Repute ridesharing platform with lots of loyal users
- Choose your working hours and earn money based on your preferences
- Help people in your city reach their destinations safely
- An uncomplicated and quick registration process
- Includes 24/7 customer care and an SOS button
- Attractive profiles and low commissions to help you maximize your earnings
- User-friendly and accessible app
- Includes daily earnings
- Get a booking based on where you’re going
Ola Partner 22.214.171.124.8 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- access to the vibrator.
- collect battery statistics
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- access information about networks.
- access precise location.
- broadcast sticky intents.
- open network sockets.
- read only access to phone state.
- write to external storage.
- read or write the system settings.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- change network connectivity state.
- access approximate location.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- request installing packages.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- modify global audio settings.
- read from external storage.
- collect component usage statistics
- access the camera device.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
|126.96.36.199.8||May 17, 2019|
|188.8.131.52.8||May 15, 2019|
|184.108.40.206.8||May 8, 2019|
|220.127.116.11.8||April 16, 2019|
|18.104.22.168.3||April 9, 2019|
|22.214.171.124.3||April 2, 2019|
|126.96.36.199.4||March 14, 2019|
|188.8.131.52.4||March 9, 2019|
|184.108.40.206.4||Jan. 21, 2019|
|220.127.116.11.9||Dec. 19, 2018|
|18.104.22.168.5||Dec. 7, 2018|
|22.214.171.124.5||Nov. 14, 2018|
|126.96.36.199.7||Oct. 8, 2018|
|188.8.131.52.6||Oct. 2, 2018|
|184.108.40.206.2||Sept. 19, 2018|
|220.127.116.11.2||Aug. 27, 2018|
|18.104.22.168.7||Aug. 21, 2018|
|22.214.171.124.7||Aug. 16, 2018|
|126.96.36.199.7||Aug. 3, 2018|
|188.8.131.52.7||July 30, 2018|