|App Download Version||1.31.24|
|Last Updated||July 11, 2018|
|App by||Oudmon Developer|
|Category||Free Health & Fitness App|
|Support Android Version||Android 18 and above|
Overall rating of apk of Hey Band is 2.1.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 1448. Total number of five star reviews received: 0. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 0 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 50000 and as per google play store. Hey Band content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Health & Fitness category of play store . You could visit Oudmon Developer's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Hey Band can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 18 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Hey Band apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us:1.31.24,1.31.12,1.30.11,1.30.08,1.30.07,1.29.07, 1.26.06 , 1.26.01 , 1.25.3-beta , 1.24.5-release , 1.23.10 , 1.23.7 , 1.22.5 , 1.20.16 , 1.20.11 , 1.19.5 , 1.17.17 . You could also download apk of Hey Band and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
Hey Band 1.31.24 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- access approximate location.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- access to the vibrator.
- open network sockets.
- read only access to phone state.
- read from external storage.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- mount & unmount file systems for removable storage.
- write to external storage.
- access information about networks.
- access precise location.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- read or write the system settings.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- receive SMS messages.
- read SMS messages.
- access the camera device.
- record audio.
- read the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- read the low-level system log files.
- collect component usage statistics
|1.31.24||July 11, 2018|
|1.31.12||July 3, 2018|
|1.30.11||June 15, 2018|
|1.30.08||June 4, 2018|
|1.30.07||June 1, 2018|
|1.29.07||May 10, 2018|
|1.26.06||March 1, 2018|
|1.26.01||Feb. 6, 2018|
|1.25.3-beta||Dec. 29, 2017|
|1.24.5-release||Dec. 8, 2017|
|1.23.10||Nov. 29, 2017|
|1.23.7||Nov. 17, 2017|
|1.22.5||Oct. 20, 2017|
|1.20.16||Sept. 21, 2017|
|1.20.11||Aug. 30, 2017|
|1.19.5||July 31, 2017|
|1.17.17||July 2, 2017|