Selfie Camera HD apk content rating is Everyone and can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 15 api and above.
Selfie Camera HD is free application. Use this application help you take picture, decoration for photo while preview.
You can add sticker to photo while preview and take picture when you like.
With Selfie Camera HD you don't need any more photo editor. Because you can edit your picture as you like before you take it.
* Support many stickers for photo decoration .
* Add sticker while preview and take picture combine with sitcker.
* Zoom-in, zoom-out, drag and drop, rotate sticker on screen.
* Remove sticker and add again.
* Timer option for selfie.
Many addition strong features.
* Option to auto-stabilize so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what (see example image).
* Zoom via multi-touch gesture and single-touch control.
* Flash on/off/auto/torch.
* Choice of focus modes (including macro, and a "manual" focus mode which only focuses when you touch the screen).
* Touch to select focus and metering area.
* Face detection option.
* Choice of front/back camera.
* Choose scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO and exposure compensation.
* Support for exposure lock.
* Video recording (with optional audio, and support for video stabilization, and changing frame rate and bitrate).
* Choice of camera and video resolution, and JPEG image quality. Support for all resolutions offered by the camera.
* Option to lock orientation to portrait or landscape for photo or video.
* Timer option.
* Burst mode, with configurable delay.
* Thumbnail of last photo/video is displayed, with link to the gallery app.
* Option to silence the shutter (Android 4.2+).
* GUI works in any orientation without any pause when changing orientation. Option to optimise for left and right-handed users.
* Configurable volume keys (to take picture, focus, zoom, change exposure compensation, turn auto-stabilise on/off).
* Choice of save folder.
* Configurable on-screen display shows battery, time, remaining device memory, orientation and direction of camera; also option to overlay a choice of grids (including "rule of thirds") and crop guides.
* Preview aspect ratio can be set either to maximise the preview display size, or match the aspect ratio of the photo/video resolution (so what you see is what is actually recorded).
* Option to apply a date and timestamp to photos, and also to stamp photo.
This source is released under the GPL v3 or later. Based on Open Camera of Mark Harman.
We use some photos designed by http://www.freepik.com (author Teksomolika)
Image courtesy of nenetus at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
- September 21, 2018: Fix bug on Android 8.1
- write to external storage
- view more
Apk Versions available: 22.9.18 , 28.5.18 , 25.5.18 , 28.1.18 , 28.1.18 , 3.2.0 , 3.1.0 , 3.0.0 , 2.6.8 , 2.6.7 , 2.6.6 .
|22.9.18||Sept. 22, 2018|
|28.5.18||May 28, 2018|
|25.5.18||May 26, 2018|
|28.1.18||Jan. 29, 2018|
|28.1.18||Jan. 28, 2018|
|3.2.0||Aug. 28, 2017|
|3.1.0||June 11, 2017|
|3.0.0||May 7, 2017|
|3.0.0||May 1, 2017|
|2.6.8||April 30, 2017|
|2.6.7||April 24, 2017|
|2.6.6||April 19, 2017|