My Warid apk content rating is Everyone and can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 14 api and above.
"Manage your Warid connection with the swipe of a finger! Subscribe to services, bundles, packages and get all account details and updates through My Warid app.
You can use it to do the following:
Self-Care Section: • Recharge your account • Manage FnF numbers • Get account details • Balance info
Packages & Services Section: • Change your Package • Subscribe/Unsubscribe to Internet & SMS Bundles & LBC Offers • Subscribe/Unsubscribe VAS Services
The key features include: • Activate/deactivate prepaid and postpaid bundles and value added services • Self-care services (billing info, usage reports, package change)
Convenience for Warid Customers
The concept of providing a mobile app to manage your Warid account brings great convenience to Warid Customers.
The app makes following processes very easy for the customers to perform:
• Quick view of their currently acquired suite of VAS services
• Activate/deactivate and/or subscribe to value added services without having to remember the numerous short codes and keywords.
• View usage summaries, balance inquiries, minutes left, Bundle quota, GPRS usage all from the user friendly icon based user interface. Again, no calling to customer services or remembering codes/keywords required. Just tap and get it done, it’s that simple.
• Stay updated about the latest offers from Warid. You will not need to look these up on your own; instead, these will automatically get to know via this app
Apart from having the convenience to perform all of the above operations, Warid mobile app would also make it possible for you to share exciting offers that you subscribe to with your friends and family in your social network
Terms & Conditions
1. My Warid is available free of cost at the App stores
2. App browsing and downloading will be charged as per your Internet package plan
3. Services Activation / Deactivation will be charged at their respective rates, there will be no additional charges to activate/deactivate these services via My Warid."