|App Download Version||3.2.0|
|Last Updated||June 28, 2018|
|Category||Free Shopping App|
|Support Android Version||Android 16 and above|
Overall rating of apk of Cashify -Sell Used Phones & Laptops is 4.3.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 25264. Total number of five star reviews received: 0. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 0 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 1000000 and as per google play store. Cashify -Sell Used Phones & Laptops content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Shopping category of play store . You could visit Cashify.in's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Cashify -Sell Used Phones & Laptops can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 16 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Cashify -Sell Used Phones & Laptops apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us:3.2.0,3.1.9,3.1.8, 3.1.5 , 3.1.2 , 3.1.0 , 3.0.8 , 3.0.6 , 3.0.5 , 3.0.4 , 3.0.2 , 3.0.0 , 2.1.10 . You could also download apk of Cashify -Sell Used Phones & Laptops and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
Cashify -Sell Used Phones & Laptops 3.2.0 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- open network sockets.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- uninstall a shortcut in Launcher.
- access precise location.
- receive SMS messages.
- access the camera device.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- read the user's contacts data.
- read the sync stats.
- write the user's contacts data.
- read SMS messages.
- read the user's call log.
- write (but not read) the user's contacts data.
- read the user's calendar data.
- write the user's calendar data.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- change network connectivity state.
- access information about networks.
- read only access to phone state.
- read from external storage.
- write to external storage.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- find out the space used by any package.
- collect component usage statistics
- access approximate location.
- modify global audio settings.
- monitor incoming MMS messages.
- send SMS messages.
- set an alarm for the user.
|3.2.0||June 28, 2018|
|3.1.9||June 27, 2018|
|3.1.9||June 18, 2018|
|3.1.8||March 21, 2018|
|3.1.5||Feb. 3, 2018|
|3.1.2||Jan. 27, 2018|
|3.1.0||Jan. 26, 2018|
|3.1.0||Oct. 31, 2017|
|3.0.8||Sept. 5, 2017|
|3.0.8||Aug. 17, 2017|
|3.0.6||July 22, 2017|
|3.0.5||May 17, 2017|
|3.0.4||April 3, 2017|
|3.0.2||Feb. 3, 2017|
|3.0.0||Jan. 13, 2017|
|2.1.10||Dec. 12, 2016|