|App Download Version||2.4.9|
|Last Updated||Jan. 5, 2017|
|App by||Saiko Plus Ltd.|
|Category||Free Social App|
|Content Rating||Rated for 12+|
|Support Android Version||Android 15 and above|
Overall rating of apk of Saiko+ Fandom starts here! is 4.1.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 4261. Total number of five star reviews received: 2,436. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 403 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 100000 and 500000 as per google play store. Saiko+ Fandom starts here! content rating is Rated for 12+. This app is listed in Social category of play store and has been developed by http://www.saikoplus.com. You could visit Saiko Plus Ltd.'s website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Saiko+ Fandom starts here! can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 15 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Saiko+ Fandom starts here! apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us: 2.4.9 , 2.4.0 , 2.3.2 , 2.1.6 , 2.0.0 . You could also download apk of Saiko+ Fandom starts here! and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
Saiko+ Fandom starts here! 2.4.9 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- read from external storage.
- mount & unmount file systems for removable storage.
- read the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- access precise location.
- open network sockets.
- read only access to phone state.
- record audio.
- access information about networks.
- read or write the system settings.
- access to the vibrator.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- modify global audio settings.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- write to external storage.
- access approximate location.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- read the low-level system log files.
- send SMS messages.
- collect battery statistics