Gear S Plugin content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Tools category of app store . You could visit Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.'s website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Gear S Plugin can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 21 api and above.. Download the app using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Gear S Plugin apk mirrors. Versions of this app apk available with us: 2.2.03.19010741N , 2.2.03.18083041N , 2.2.03.18071141N , 2.2.03.18052341N , 2.2.03.18041041N , 2.2.03.18031441N , 2.2.03.18031441N , 2.2.03.18011941N , 2.2.03.17121541N , 2.2.03.17120541N , 2.2.03.17112941N , 2.2.03.17111041N , 2.2.03.17101341N . You could also download apk of Gear S Plugin and run it using popular android emulators.
Gear S Plugin 2.2.03.19082641N apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- retrieve state dump information from system services.
- write to external storage.
- open network sockets.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- access information about networks.
- read or write the system settings.
- read or write the secure system settings.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- request installing packages.
- install packages.
- delete packages.
- read from external storage.
- read the user's contacts data.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- read only access to phone state.
- access precise location.
- write the user's contacts data.
- write the user's calendar data.
- read the user's calendar data.
- use SIP service.
- add voicemails into the system.
- access the camera device.
- read the low-level system log files.
- access to the vibrator.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- receive SMS messages.
- access notification policy.
- set the maximum number of application processes
- send SMS messages.
- read SMS messages.
- receive WAP push messages.
- monitor incoming MMS messages.
- send a request to other applications to handle the respond-via-message action during incoming calls.
- access approximate location.
- access extra location provider commands.
- broadcast sticky intents.
- modify global audio settings.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- set an alarm for the user.
- read the user's call log.
- see outgoing call numbers/ redirect the call to a different number/ abort the call altogether.
- Allows modification of the telephony state - power on, mmi, etc.
- call any phone number, including emergency numbers without user consent
- write (but not read) the user's contacts data.
- change network connectivity state.
|Varies with device||Sept. 3, 2019|
|Varies with device||July 18, 2019|
|Varies with device||May 30, 2019|
|Varies with device||April 11, 2019|
|Varies with device||March 12, 2019|
|2.2.03.19010741N||Jan. 22, 2019|
|2.2.03.18083041N||Sept. 11, 2018|
|2.2.03.18071141N||July 19, 2018|
|2.2.03.18052341N||May 25, 2018|
|2.2.03.18041041N||April 23, 2018|
|2.2.03.18031441N||March 21, 2018|
|2.2.03.18031441N||March 20, 2018|
|2.2.03.18011941N||Jan. 30, 2018|
|2.2.03.17121541N||Dec. 21, 2017|
|2.2.03.17120541N||Dec. 11, 2017|
|2.2.03.17112941N||Dec. 3, 2017|
|2.2.03.17111041N||Nov. 19, 2017|
|2.2.03.17101341N||Oct. 16, 2017|