|App Download Version||18.104.22.168|
|Last Updated||Feb. 10, 2018|
|Apk Size||Varies with device|
|App by||SAND STUDIO|
|Category||Free Tools App|
|Support Android Version||Android 14 and above|
Overall rating of apk of AirDroid: Remote access & File is 4.5.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 538021. Total number of five star reviews received: 392,720. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 25,786 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 10000000 and 50000000 as per google play store. AirDroid: Remote access & File content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Tools category of play store and has been developed by http://www.airdroid.com. You could visit SAND STUDIO's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. AirDroid: Remote access & File can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 14 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than AirDroid: Remote access & File apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. . You could also download apk of AirDroid: Remote access & File and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
AirDroid: Remote access & File 22.214.171.124 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- read SMS messages.
- send SMS messages.
- receive SMS messages.
- read the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- read only access to phone state.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- set the wallpaper.
- access to the vibrator.
- write to external storage.
- read from external storage.
- open network sockets.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- access information about networks.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- read or write the system settings.
- access the camera device.
- collect battery statistics
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- change network connectivity state.
- read the user's call log.
- write (but not read) the user's contacts data.
- access precise location.
- access approximate location.
- see outgoing call numbers/ redirect the call to a different number/ abort the call altogether.
- enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- collect component usage statistics
- record audio.
|Varies with device||Feb. 10, 2018|
|Varies with device||Feb. 7, 2018|
|Varies with device||Jan. 9, 2018|
|Varies with device||Jan. 4, 2018|
|Varies with device||Dec. 7, 2017|
|Varies with device||Dec. 4, 2017|
|Varies with device||Nov. 9, 2017|
|Varies with device||Oct. 17, 2017|
|Varies with device||Oct. 1, 2017|
|Varies with device||Aug. 20, 2017|
|Varies with device||Aug. 1, 2017|
|Varies with device||July 28, 2017|
|Varies with device||July 6, 2017|
|Varies with device||July 4, 2017|
|Varies with device||May 21, 2017|
|Varies with device||May 15, 2017|
|Varies with device||March 27, 2017|