|App Download Version||18.104.22.168|
|Last Updated||July 14, 2016|
|App by||Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.|
|Category||Free Productivity App|
|Support Android Version||Android 19 and above|
SideSync content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Productivity category of app store and has been developed by http://www.samsung.com/global/support/globalcontact.html. You could visit Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.'s website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. SideSync can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 19 api and above.. Download the app using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than SideSync apk mirrors. . You could also download apk of SideSync and run it using popular android emulators.
SideSync 22.214.171.124 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- expand or collapse the status bar.
- open network sockets.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- broadcast sticky intents.
- read only access to phone state.
- write to external storage.
- read the user's contacts data.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- access information about networks.
- read or write the system settings.
- read or write the secure system settings.
- modify the current configuration
- access to the vibrator.
- change network connectivity state.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- set the maximum number of application processes
- open, close, or disable the status bar and its icons.
- receive SMS messages.
- monitor incoming MMS messages.
- receive WAP push messages.
- read SMS messages.
- read the user's call log.
- modify global audio settings.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- install packages.
- delete packages.
- Allows modification of the telephony state - power on, mmi, etc.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- send SMS messages.
- record audio.
- take screen shots and more generally get access to the frame buffer data.
- set an alarm for the user.
- know what content is playing and control its playback.
- update device statistics.