NetLoop VPN apk content rating is Rated for 3+ and can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting api and above.
"This is basically a mobile proxy server.
-modify outgoing requests.
-specify alternate proxy servers to send a request through
-provide alternate headers and ability to strip headers from incoming http responses
-ability to choose number of connections to be maintained by the app (good for power management)
-ability to share configurations through any file transfer method.
-Open your device's settings > mobile network > APN
-create a new APN with you ISP's APN and then use "127.0.0.1" as tthe proxy server and "8080" (default) as the port.
to use a received config.json file as the current setting:
-locate the received file using any file manager of your choice
-open the share menu of the file manager and select "use ile as config"
This app may best be used with a system wide "proxifying" app. May or may not require root privileges.
- 5.0.4 ==> add documentation
- 5.0.3 ==> fix hotspot to vpn and UI issue
- 5.0.2 ==> fix connection issues. Stable
- 5.0.1 ==> Allow version 5.0.0 to run on android 4
- 5.0.0 ==> Added UDP support. much faster VPN and better UI. Android version 4 users may experience an issue with this update. This will be fixed soon.
- 4.5.0 ==> Add Reverse Proxy feature for injection mode and Reduce battery and memory consumption by VPN.
- Send feature requests to [email protected]