|App Download Version||220.127.116.11|
|Last Updated||Sept. 18, 2019|
|Apk Size||Varies with device|
|Category||Free Communication App|
|Support Android Version||Android 23 and above|
Revamped with bolder and better features, your favorite video call and instant messaging app is definitely here to stay.
With the newest version of Skype, you can now send photos, videos, emoticons, and voice notes while responding to messages with reactions via emojis. With just one swipe, you can instantly capture photos and videos to which you can attach emojis, annotations, and stickers. You can start IM conversations one-on-one or in groups, big or small. Simply add in members and start a group chat where you can make plans, hold meetings, or just exchange enjoyable stories with one another.
Using Skype’s Add-ins, searching the web and sharing content within your chat window is now possible without switching between apps. Skype has always been known for its free video and voice calling services via WiFi-enabled devices. Now you can make calls to mobile and landline users as well at minimal rates. Share your best stories and moments by uploading them as Highlights that stay visible for 7 days to followers who are free to react and reach out.
Whether you’re keeping in touch with friends and family or collaborating with business partners, Skype continues to be the leading choice in staying connected with the people who matter most.
Skype - free IM & video calls 18.104.22.168 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- open network sockets.
- change network connectivity state.
- access information about networks.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- access precise location.
- access approximate location.
- access the camera device.
- write to external storage.
- read the user's contacts data.
- read only access to phone state.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- modify global audio settings.
- record audio.
- access to the vibrator.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- broadcast sticky intents.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- read the sync settings.
- read the sync stats.
- write the user's contacts data.
- read or write the system settings.
- write the sync settings.
- send SMS messages.
- read SMS messages.
- receive SMS messages.
- monitor incoming MMS messages.
- request installing packages.
- read from external storage.
- use fingerprint hardware.
|Varies with device||Sept. 18, 2019|
|Varies with device||Sept. 3, 2019|
|Varies with device||Aug. 14, 2019|
|Varies with device||Aug. 1, 2019|
|Varies with device||July 24, 2019|
|Varies with device||July 23, 2019|
|Varies with device||July 11, 2019|
|Varies with device||July 8, 2019|
|Varies with device||July 2, 2019|
|Varies with device||June 27, 2019|
|Varies with device||June 24, 2019|
|Varies with device||June 13, 2019|
|Varies with device||June 12, 2019|
|Varies with device||June 11, 2019|
|Varies with device||May 31, 2019|
|Varies with device||May 10, 2019|
|Varies with device||May 2, 2019|
|Varies with device||April 30, 2019|