|App Download Version||1.11.0|
|Last Updated||May 20, 2018|
|Category||Free Health & Fitness App|
|Support Android Version||Android 19 and above|
Overall rating of apk of Open Fit: Open Source Gear Fit is 3.7.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 3767. Total number of five star reviews received: 0. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 0 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 500000 and as per google play store. Open Fit: Open Source Gear Fit content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Health & Fitness category of play store . You could visit SolderByte's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Open Fit: Open Source Gear Fit can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 19 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Open Fit: Open Source Gear Fit apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us:1.11.0, 1.10.2 , 1.10.1 , 1.10.0 , 1.9.0 , 1.8.1 , 1.8.0 . You could also download apk of Open Fit: Open Source Gear Fit and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
Open Fit: Open Source Gear Fit 1.11.0 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- receive SMS messages.
- send SMS messages.
- read only access to phone state.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- pair bluetooth devices without user interaction, and to allow or disallow phonebook access or message access.
- read the user's contacts data.
- monitor incoming MMS messages.
- receive WAP push messages.
- access precise location.
- access approximate location.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- access information about networks.
- open network sockets.