Plan & Record Study / Study Scheduler apk content rating is Everyone and can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 16 api and above.
This app is a study schedule app for people who study with textbooks.
You can easily make a study plan! You can check the daily quotas of the number of questions! You can complete the textbooks as planned if you make the quotas every day.
You can record the finished number of questions every day! Then the quotas are recalculated. You can look back on the records and feel fulfilled, use them for future study.
=== Usage ===
- At the Beginning
Let's add a study plan.
Please tap "+" icon, and then enter the number of questions of the textbook and a study term.
If you can't study every day, you can specify the days of the week.
* You can replace the number of questions with the number of pages
- At the Beginning of Today
Let's check the textbooks and the quotas of the numbers of questions to be studied today.
Let's study as a guide.
- At the End of Today
Let's tap the textbooks' today's cells and enter the finished numbers of questions.
Then the quotas of the numbers of questions after tomorrow are recalculated.
- When Complete the Textbook
Let's process completion of the textbook from "Complete Plan" on the menu.
Then it is not displayed on the main screen and displayed on "History".
You can edit the plan by tapping the textbook name.
You can check the list of completed textbooks from "History" on the menu.
=== To Such People ===
- A person who does not know how to make study schedule.
- A person who does not know how much to study every day.
- A person who does not know how to manage the progress of study.
- A person who wants to record learning achievements.
- A person who wants to complete textbooks/workbooks/exercise books/reference books/question collection as planned.
- A person who studies by himself without going to a private school.
- A person who studies 5 subjects or multiple subjects.
- A person who studies multiple textbooks in parallel.
- A high school student who will take university entrance examinations.
- A junior high school student who will take high school entrance examinations.
- An elementary school student who will take junior high school entrance examinations.
- A student who studies for school examinations.
- A working person and a student who study for qualifying examinations.
- Parents who manage children's study.
- A teacher who teaches students to study.
- A person who wants to decide textbooks to study by day of the week.
- A person who thinks that the amount of study (number of questions, number of pages etc.) is more important than time.
- A person who seeks an easy-to-use app that have the minimum functionality and input required.
- A person who seeks an app that can be used in the vertical screen.
- A person who seeks a free app.
=== Frequently Asked Questions ===
Q: How many textbooks can be added?
A: The main screen can display up to 21 textbooks (7 textbooks x 3 pages).
If you want to add more, please complete or delete the existing textbooks.
Q: I want to change the display order of the textbooks, what should I do?
A: The display order is in order of name. You can change the display order by appending a number to the beginning of the textbook name.
Ex) "1 bbb textbook" "2 aaa texebook"
Q: Is it possible to return to the main screen the textbook of which was processed completion?
A: It is impossible.
The future plans can be restored in one of the following ways.
(1) Add a new plan and set the number of questions minus the number of finished questions in “Number of Questions”.
(2) Add a new plan, and then enter the number of finished questions as a number of finished questions on any day (for example, yesterday).
=== Before Using ===
The provider does not take any responsibility for any damage caused by using this application.
=== Provider ===
- minor change
- open network sockets
- view more