|App Download Version||1.1.36|
|Last Updated||Nov. 1, 2018|
|App by||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Category||Free Tools App|
|Content Rating||PEGI 3|
|Support Android Version||Android 16 and above|
iLauncher OS 12 - Phone X content rating is PEGI 3. This app is listed in Tools category of app store . You could visit Google Commerce Ltd's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. iLauncher OS 12 - Phone X can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 16 api and above.. Download the app using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than iLauncher OS 12 - Phone X apk mirrors. Versions of this app apk available with us: 1.1.36 , 1.6.8 , 1.0.10 , 1.0.10 , 1.0.3 , 1.0.2 , 1.0.1 . You could also download apk of iLauncher OS 12 - Phone X and run it using popular android emulators.
iLauncher OS 12 - Phone X 1.1.36 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- broadcast sticky intents.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- read only access to phone state.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- read the user's calendar data.
- write the user's calendar data.
- read SMS messages.
- read the user's call log.
- write (but not read) the user's contacts data.
- expand or collapse the status bar.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- read the user's contacts data.
- write to external storage.
- read from external storage.
- collect battery statistics
- access to the vibrator.
- read or write the system settings.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- access information about networks.
- open network sockets.
- set the wallpaper.
- set the wallpaper hints.
- set an alarm for the user.
- access precise location.
- access approximate location.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- access the camera device.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- read the sync settings.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- write the sync settings.
- change network connectivity state.
- read the low-level system log files.
- record audio.