|App Download Version||1.6.1|
|Last Updated||July 6, 2018|
|Category||Free Tools App|
|Support Android Version||Android 16 and above|
Overall rating of apk of Super Security-Virus Cleaner& Booster is 4.6.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 1502. Total number of five star reviews received: 0. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 0 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 100000 and as per google play store. Super Security-Virus Cleaner& Booster content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Tools category of play store . You could visit Securitytech's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Super Security-Virus Cleaner& Booster can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 16 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Super Security-Virus Cleaner& Booster apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us:1.6.1,1.5,1.1, 1.0 . You could also download apk of Super Security-Virus Cleaner& Booster and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
Super Security-Virus Cleaner& Booster 1.6.1 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- access precise location.
- access approximate location.
- find out the space used by any package.
- clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- read the low-level system log files.
- write to external storage.
- read only access to phone state.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- access information about networks.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- uninstall a shortcut in Launcher.
- read or write the system settings.
- open network sockets.
- mount & unmount file systems for removable storage.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- collect battery statistics
- broadcast sticky intents.
- access to the vibrator.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- change network connectivity state.
- expand or collapse the status bar.
- access the camera device.
- collect component usage statistics
- read the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- read the user's call log.
- write (but not read) the user's contacts data.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- read from external storage.
- use fingerprint hardware.
- see outgoing call numbers/ redirect the call to a different number/ abort the call altogether.
- know what content is playing and control its playback.