|App Download Version||3.2.1|
|Last Updated||Feb. 3, 2018|
|App by||Shenzhen Fen Yun Technology Co.,Ltd|
|Category||Free Health & Fitness App|
|Support Android Version||Android 14 and above|
Overall rating of apk of FunRun is 3.4.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 1321. Total number of five star reviews received: 0. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 0 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 100000 and as per google play store. FunRun content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Health & Fitness category of play store . You could visit Shenzhen Fen Yun Technology Co.,Ltd's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. FunRun can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 14 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than FunRun apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us:3.2.1, 3.2.1 , 3.2.0 , 3.1.9 , 3.1.8 , 3.1.7 , 3.1.6 , 3.1.5 , 3.1.3 , 3.1.2 , 3.1.1 , 3.0.11 . You could also download apk of FunRun and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
FunRun 3.2.1 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- read or write the system settings.
- write the sync settings.
- read the sync settings.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- mount & unmount file systems for removable storage.
- write to external storage.
- read the low-level system log files.
- receive SMS messages.
- send SMS messages.
- read SMS messages.
- read the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- read only access to phone state.
- read the user's call log.
- write (but not read) the user's contacts data.
- open network sockets.
- access information about networks.
- access the camera device.
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- broadcast sticky intents.
- read or write the secure system settings.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- access extra location provider commands.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.