|App Download Version||5.6.3|
|Last Updated||April 28, 2019|
|App by||Tencent Technology (Shenzhen) Company Ltd.|
|Category||Free Tools App|
|Support Android Version||Android 19 and above|
QQmail content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Tools category of app store . You could visit Tencent Technology (Shenzhe...'s website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. QQmail can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 19 api and above.. Download the app using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than QQmail apk mirrors. Versions of this app apk available with us: 5.6.3 , 5.6.2 , 5.6.1 , 5.5.9 , 5.5.8 , 5.5.7 , 5.5.6 , 5.5.5 , 5.5.3 , 5.5.1 , 5.5.0 , 5.4.6 , 5.4.5 , 5.4.2 , 5.4.1 , 5.4.0 , 5.3.8 . You could also download apk of QQmail and run it using popular android emulators.
QQmail 5.6.3 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- read only access to phone state.
- open network sockets.
- access information about networks.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- access the camera device.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- read the user's contacts data.
- clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- find out the space used by any package.
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- read or write the system settings.
- read the low-level system log files.
- access to the vibrator.
- write to external storage.
- mount & unmount file systems for removable storage.
- modify the current configuration
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- uninstall a shortcut in Launcher.
- record audio.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- change network connectivity state.
- broadcast sticky intents.
- collect battery statistics
- read the sync settings.
- write the sync settings.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- read the user's calendar data.
- write the user's calendar data.
- use fingerprint hardware.
- read from external storage.
- request installing packages.
- access extra location provider commands.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
|5.6.3||April 28, 2019|
|5.6.2||April 23, 2019|
|5.6.1||April 15, 2019|
|5.5.9||March 28, 2019|
|5.5.9||March 14, 2019|
|5.5.8||Jan. 29, 2019|
|5.5.7||Jan. 18, 2019|
|5.5.6||Dec. 3, 2018|
|5.5.5||Nov. 16, 2018|
|5.5.3||Sept. 21, 2018|
|5.5.1||Aug. 6, 2018|
|5.5.0||June 25, 2018|
|5.4.6||May 25, 2018|
|5.4.5||May 3, 2018|
|5.4.2||March 8, 2018|
|5.4.1||Feb. 8, 2018|
|5.4.0||Jan. 16, 2018|
|5.3.8||Dec. 29, 2017|