|App Download Version||6.5.16|
|Last Updated||Nov. 16, 2017|
|Apk Size||Varies with device|
|Category||Free Communication App|
|Support Android Version||Android 17 and above|
Overall rating of apk of WeChat is 4.2.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 5194164. Total number of five star reviews received: 3,267,641. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 417,929 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 100000000 and 500000000 as per google play store. WeChat content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Communication category of play store and has been developed by http://www.wechat.com. You could visit WeChat's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. WeChat can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 17 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than WeChat apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. . You could also download apk of WeChat and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
WeChat 6.5.16 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- access information about networks.
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- access the camera device.
- open network sockets.
- modify global audio settings.
- record audio.
- read the user's contacts data.
- read SMS messages.
- access to the vibrator.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- write to external storage.
- write the user's contacts data.
- read or write the system settings.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- uninstall a shortcut in Launcher.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- broadcast sticky intents.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- find out the space used by any package.
- perform I/O operations over NFC.
- read from external storage.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- set an alarm for the user.
- access data from sensors
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- read the sync settings.
- write the sync settings.
- read only access to phone state.
- use fingerprint hardware.
|Varies with device||Nov. 16, 2017|
|Varies with device||Oct. 24, 2017|
|Varies with device||Oct. 17, 2017|
|Varies with device||Oct. 13, 2017|
|Varies with device||Sept. 7, 2017|
|Varies with device||July 23, 2017|
|Varies with device||July 21, 2017|
|Varies with device||July 12, 2017|
|Varies with device||May 31, 2017|
|Varies with device||May 26, 2017|
|Varies with device||May 23, 2017|
|Varies with device||April 14, 2017|