|App Download Version||3.20.7|
|Last Updated||March 25, 2018|
|Apk Size||Varies with device|
|App by||ThinkYeah Mobile (AppLock & GalleryVault)|
|Category||Free Tools App|
|Support Android Version||Android 15 and above|
Overall rating of apk of Smart AppLock (App Protect) is 4.4.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 134736. Total number of five star reviews received: 90260. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 7817 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 10000000 and as per google play store. Smart AppLock (App Protect) content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Tools category of play store . You could visit ThinkYeah Mobile (AppLock & GalleryVault)'s website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Smart AppLock (App Protect) can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 15 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Smart AppLock (App Protect) apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. . You could also download apk of Smart AppLock (App Protect) and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
Smart AppLock (App Protect) 3.20.7 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- read the low-level system log files.
- access to the vibrator.
- open network sockets.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- access information about networks.
- change network connectivity state.
- read only access to phone state.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- write to external storage.
- access the camera device.
- use fingerprint hardware.
- collect component usage statistics
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- read from external storage.
|Varies with device||March 25, 2018|
|Varies with device||March 21, 2018|
|Varies with device||March 7, 2018|
|Varies with device||March 1, 2018|
|Varies with device||Feb. 27, 2018|
|Varies with device||Feb. 26, 2018|
|Varies with device||Feb. 11, 2018|
|Varies with device||Jan. 21, 2018|
|Varies with device||Jan. 19, 2018|
|Varies with device||Jan. 9, 2018|
|Varies with device||Jan. 5, 2018|
|Varies with device||Dec. 10, 2017|
|Varies with device||Dec. 8, 2017|
|Varies with device||Dec. 5, 2017|
|Varies with device||Nov. 26, 2017|