|App Download Version||1.3.7|
|Last Updated||June 30, 2018|
|Category||Free Tools App|
|Support Android Version||Android 16 and above|
Overall rating of apk of Virus Cleaner : Antivirus & Battery Saver is 4.4.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 3685. Total number of five star reviews received: 0. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 0 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 500000 and as per google play store. Virus Cleaner : Antivirus & Battery Saver content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Tools category of play store . You could visit MobileAppDev's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Virus Cleaner : Antivirus & Battery Saver can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 16 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Virus Cleaner : Antivirus & Battery Saver apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us:1.3.7,1.3.6,1.3.4,1.3.2,1.3.0,1.2.7,1.2.6,1.2.5, 1.2.4 , 1.2.3 , 1.2.0 , 1.1.8 , 1.1.7 , 1.1.6 , 1.1.5 , 1.1.4 , 1.1.0 . You could also download apk of Virus Cleaner : Antivirus & Battery Saver and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
Virus Cleaner : Antivirus & Battery Saver 1.3.7 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- open network sockets.
- access information about networks.
- collect component usage statistics
- read from external storage.
- write to external storage.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- change network connectivity state.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- collect battery statistics
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- pair bluetooth devices without user interaction, and to allow or disallow phonebook access or message access.
- read or write the system settings.
- write the sync settings.
- modify global audio settings.
- clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- find out the space used by any package.
- delete packages.
|1.3.7||June 30, 2018|
|1.3.6||June 22, 2018|
|1.3.4||June 14, 2018|
|1.3.2||June 7, 2018|
|1.3.0||May 22, 2018|
|1.2.7||April 18, 2018|
|1.2.6||April 11, 2018|
|1.2.5||April 4, 2018|
|1.2.4||March 21, 2018|
|1.2.3||March 15, 2018|
|1.2.0||Feb. 26, 2018|
|1.1.8||Feb. 9, 2018|
|1.1.7||Feb. 7, 2018|
|1.1.6||Feb. 2, 2018|
|1.1.5||Jan. 31, 2018|
|1.1.4||Jan. 27, 2018|
|1.1.0||Jan. 24, 2018|