|App Download Version||3.4|
|Last Updated||Sept. 19, 2017|
|App by||Warner Bros. International Enterprises|
|Category||Free Entertainment App|
|Support Android Version||Android 16 and above|
Overall rating of apk of DC All Access is 4.4.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 11052. Total number of five star reviews received: 7,728. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 771 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 100000 and 500000 as per google play store. DC All Access content rating is Teen. This app is listed in Entertainment category of play store and has been developed by http://www.dccomics.com/dcallaccessfaq. You could visit Warner Bros. International Enterprises's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. DC All Access can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 16 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than DC All Access apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us: 3.4 , 3.1 , 3.0 , 2.9 , 2.8 , 2.7 , 2.1 , 1.18 , 1.14 . You could also download apk of DC All Access and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
DC All Access 3.4 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- open network sockets.
- access information about networks.
- write to external storage.
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- read the user's contacts data.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- access the camera device.
- read only access to phone state.
- read from external storage.
- access to the vibrator.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- collect component usage statistics
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.