|App Download Version||2.5.1|
|Last Updated||April 11, 2018|
|Category||Free Auto & Vehicles App|
|Support Android Version||Android 14 and above|
Overall rating of apk of oncar(former CarLink) is 2.9.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 1969. Total number of five star reviews received: 588. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 703 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 100000 and as per google play store. oncar(former CarLink) content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Auto & Vehicles category of play store . You could visit UBridge's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. oncar(former CarLink) can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 14 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than oncar(former CarLink) apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us:2.5.1,2.5.0, 2.4.1 , 2.4.0 , 2.2.12 , 2.1.3 , 1.4.10 , 1.4.8 . You could also download apk of oncar(former CarLink) and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
oncar(former CarLink) 2.5.1 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- set the wallpaper.
- set the wallpaper hints.
- access to the vibrator.
- write to external storage.
- read from external storage.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- broadcast sticky intents.
- access information about networks.
- change network connectivity state.
- open network sockets.
- read only access to phone state.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- receive SMS messages.
- monitor incoming MMS messages.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- read or write the system settings.
- read the user's contacts data.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- uninstall a shortcut in Launcher.
- expand or collapse the status bar.