|App Download Version||4.60|
|Last Updated||Dec. 27, 2016|
|App by||Hang With|
|Category||Free Social App|
|Content Rating||Rated for 12+|
|Support Android Version||Android 15 and above|
Overall rating of apk of Hang w/ is 3.9.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 6353. Total number of five star reviews received: 3,922. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 1,139 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 500000 and 1000000 as per google play store. Hang w/ content rating is Rated for 12+. This app is listed in Social category of play store and has been developed by http://www.hangwith.com. You could visit Hang With's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Hang w/ can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 15 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Hang w/ apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us: 4.60 , 4.59 , 4.58 , 4.57 , 4.52 . You could also download apk of Hang w/ and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
Hang w/ 4.60 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- read only access to phone state.
- record audio.
- access the camera device.
- read from external storage.
- write to external storage.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- open network sockets.
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- access to the vibrator.
- access information about networks.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- read the low-level system log files.
- read the user's calendar data.
- write the user's calendar data.
- change network connectivity state.
- read or write the system settings.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- modify global audio settings.